- Define related Customers products inspection criteria as guidance to QC Supervisor and Inspectors.
- Monitoring Products quality to ensure meets the goals.
- Support QA Department when is required to eliminate production bottleneck.
- Liaising with Customer for any Quality Issues.
- Coordinate ISO 9001 internal and external audit.
- Enforce and implement QMS in related area.
- Other functions assigned by the superior.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry Engineering or relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.).
Perks & Benefits
- Petrol Allowance
- Attendance Bonus
- Panel Clinic (After Confirmed)
- Accident Insurance Coverage (After Confirmed)
No. 17 & 19, Lorong IKS Simpang Ampat D, Taman IKS Simpang Ampat,
Click to view the location on Google maps