- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- Working experience of more than 3 years in implementing analytical/big data analytics solution is a must Perks & Benefits.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Data Mining / Data Science workflows or ETL Processes.
- Experience with open source languages such as Python, R, Scala, Spark is an advantage .
- Strong communication skills, independent attitude, and a desire to work in a team environment.
- Statistical mindset; exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence or data analytics is preferred, experienced working in customer service is preferred.
- Proficiency in excel, PowerPoint, SQL, VBA, Python would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to draw insights from data, research, and design practical and scalable solutions.
- High energy self-motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with a customer focused attitude.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Working or knowledge in any related field of Big Data Analytics .
- Handle Data Analytics processes using various solutions such as: Tableau / QlikView / SAS / SPSS.
- Experience in Tibco Solutions such as: Tibco BW / Tibco DV / Tibco Streaming / Tibco Spotfire.
- Assist in consulting which is - Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion / ETL - Creating and cleaning data sources, transform and mine data - Leverage analytics to identify data patterns or build analytics - Integrating big data analytics with spatial analytics - Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata. - Build data visualization in dashboard application to display reports - Generating reports from single or multiple systems. - Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Experience in using REST JSON plugin for implementing REST web services is an advantage.
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDBMS, etc. an advantage.
- Establish processes to collect and analyse internal and external market data to derive business insights.
- Develop data-backed business strategies and support the business teams in executing the strategies.
- Establish processes and identify appropriate indicators to monitor performance and progress.
- Automate reporting processes as needed by the team and the company.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
No. 11 Jalan Clove Hall
Click to view the location on Google maps