Job Responsibilities :
- To Ensure staff payroll execution’s precision and timeliness.
- To process statutory payment such as EPF, SOCSO, EIS, LHDN etc
- To maintain complete confidentiality of all office data and personnel files.
- Liaison with external parties on HR & admin matter, eg. recruitment activities, office maintenance contractors, office equipment vendors, etc.
- Conduct induction session for new employees.
- Assist in staff welfare and engagement activities
- Monthly reports preparation
- Office administration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Diploma in Business Admin, Human Resource or equivalent.
- Candidates must be have at least 3 years working experience in HR Generalist role.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a General HR for this job position.
- Ability to multi task, resourceful with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good personality and interpersonal skills
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, self-motivated, organized, hardworking, result oriented.
- Strong knowledge with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, statutory requirements i.e IRB, EPF, SOCSO and other HR practices and legislation
- Microsoft Office knowledge is compulsory.
- Able to adapt to new environment including learning new processes and system.
- Full time position
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No.6, Jalan Mega 1/1, Nusa Cemerlang Industrial Park, 79200 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps