- To ensure customers' request, inquiries and complaints are attended and responded in a timely manner, and to provide first call resolution with excellent customer service.
- To handle customer calls, complaints and inquiries efficiently, courteously and professionally.
- To work in a team environment and support each other in multitasking & flexible working hours/days.
- To assist operations unit on soliciting, outbound call, follow up request & administration work.
- Sensitive and alert to customers’ request & feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline.
- Experience in Customer Service / Contact Centre / Credit Card Sales / Banking background will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate and proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work in rotational Shifts/ Weekend/ Public Holiday.
- Fresh Graduates / Experienced Candidates are Welcome to Apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps