- To lead, mentor, and supervise staff in the Finance/Accounts department.
- To develop, manage, and maintain financial systems and models including accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- To carry out financial forecasts, budget preparation, to manage cash flow and risk assessments.
- Tax planning - to administrate and handle organization taxation and SST queries.
- To prepare group consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Group requirements.
- Report to the Management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience as Finance Manager / Accounting Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across business teams and make the right calls using data to support decision making.
- Experience in public listed company, auditing firm, banking or government concession company will be added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
C-8-01, Block C, Level 8, Sky Park @ One City, Jalan USJ 25/1A, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps