- To drive the Company into achieving the desired business transformation programs.
- To facilitate and improve implementation of various business initiatives and processes.
- To manage the management information system including organizing, analyzing, structuring and presenting to the management for decision-making in an effective manner.
- To regularly report on the business development progresses.
- To communicate and coordinate across all business units effectively and efficiently.
- Possess at least a Degree in Economics / Business / Marketing.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields.
- Meticulous and capable of delivering accurate and timely information.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, consultative skills and high degree of integrity.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have a remarkably proficient analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package will be commensurate with the working experience
- Business Travel Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Term Life & Medical Insurance
- Company Devices for work purpose (phone, line & laptop)
- Free snacks and drinks in the pantry - easy storage and reheating meal facilities provided too
- Parking subsidy - 50% entitlement
- Daily meal subsidy - monthly basis
E-7-08 CAPITAL 5, OASIS SQUARE, NO.2A JALAN PJU 1A/7A, ARA DAMANSARA
Click to view the location on Google maps