- Write well designed, efficient, and testable code by applying best software development practices
- Design and managing the website back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintaining, expanding, and scaling website
- Conducting and monitoring the performance of the live website
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Work with creative designer to match visual design intent
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
2. Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
3. Experience in building user interfaces, designing and developing responsive design website
4. Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
6. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON and XML).
7. Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
8. Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
9. Good knowledge of relational databases
10. Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
11. Ability to project manage.
12. Good communication skills.
13. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
14. Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, conversant in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects is an added advantage.
15. Candidate must possess own car.
We offer attractive remuneration package for successful candidate having the right working experience and good track records. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may submit your detailed resume firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your current and expected salary in your application.
Perks & Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Recreational Activities