- Develop, maintain, manage and monitor servers and its related Infrastructure services as active directory domain services, file and print services, virtualization, patch management, backup and restore, anti-virus systems, web and database servers, tech refresh, etc.
- Provide technical support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements, and fine-tuning for accommodating operation needs for ensuring smooth, day to day business operations.
- Ensure servers are created and monitored appropriately following availability and capacity management.
- Implement regular checks for the status of servers and its related infrastructure including hardware, software, permission, and event logs.
- Maintain and support multi-site Windows environment along with hardware and software configuration.
- Minimum of Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
- Hands-on experience in server administration and system monitoring.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Certifications such as MCSA, AWS, Azure, VMware VCP, ITIL or other technical qualifications are preferred.
Interested Candidates, kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities