- Work creatively according to client's timeline.
- Apply various media using graphic design software.
- Work with copywriters, stylists and executives to produce quality work translated via graphics.
- Learn to operate a Ricoh digital printing machine.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Proficient in graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Exceptionally proficient in all design aspects.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
No. 26 & 28, Jalan Vivekananda, off Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields
Click to view the location on Google maps