- Responsible to daily accounting operations in accounts payable, account receivable and payments in JDE System.
- Ensure all cash transactions of petty cash are recorded on petty cash book.
- Prepare AP related journal vouchers for month end closing
- Assist in preparation of month-end closing reports / year-end reports, audit and tax schedules.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Able to handle partial set of accounts
- Experience in Audit and knowledge of External Audit Procedures would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in Kota Damansare
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW, or submit your latest resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Central location