- Maintains web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance.
- Establishes web system specifications by analyzing access, information and security requirements and designing system infrastructure.
- Planning and executing the selection, installation and configuration; testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems and defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing and escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures web system by developing system access, monitoring, control and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups;and maintaining documentation.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues;
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances;
- Performing account setup;
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security;
- Monitoring and maintaining network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems; and
- Ensuring high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration, upgrade, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral quipment and software.
- Administer hardware images as requested by Systems Support Manager.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).
- Fresh graduates is encouraged to apply
- Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role is added advantage
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
NO. 12, JALAN SEPADU B25/25, TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN AXIS, SEKSYEN 25, 40400 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
Click to view the location on Google maps