Job Descriptions :
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Must have minmum a Diploma in any field
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support will be added advantages
- Must be able to communicate in good English
Please click Apply Now or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Click to view the location on Google maps
Retail Sales Assistant (Kuala Lumpur)
Customer Service Executive（Mandarin Speaker)
Customer Service Executive
Data Entry Representative (Japanese Speaker)
KL Eco City