- Researching clients, their competitors and the target audience as well as technical properties of products.
- Producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues.
- Liaising with clients and colleagues, and meeting project teams to consider branding requirements.
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop advertising campaigns.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Write press releases to advertise clients' new products and / or service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing required (Preferred)
- At least 2 years' experience in a marketing/Branding leadership role
- Proficient in English (Mandarin & Malay will be added advantage)
- Proven success in managing marketing/branding teams
- Excellent research skill and experience in creating strong and engaging content for various type of marketing materials
- Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece.
If you're interested to know more, please click APPLY now or send your resume to
03 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities