- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Setting, aligning, and leveling heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspecting rigging before final use.
- Monitoring and maintaining rigging equipment.
- Maneuvering loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company safety procedures.
- Communicating with the rigging and construction team.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance.
- More benefit with us
E-10-3, Block E, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak,
Click to view the location on Google maps