People are at the heart of everything we do. With our rapid expansion, it is becoming more important than ever that we do it right! As our (Senior) People Executive, People & Culture, you will play an integral role in the building of our Love, Bonito Malaysia team and family. Reporting directly into our Country Director, you will work alongside her in creating a passionate and high performing team, in a culture of openness, learning, operational excellence, collaboration, honesty and innovation.
You should have / be:
- A Love, Bonito ambassador with a good understanding of our culture
- Good understanding of Human Resource and relevant employee government legislation as applicable to the workplace and ability to act in accordance with HR policy guidelines, duty of care responsibilities and other legal workplace policies.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, integrity, self-motivated with high degree of commitment and time pressure to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Possess good coordination, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A general love for people and talent management
- A performance-driven attitude and a hunger and thirst for results
- A high degree of professionalism, judgment, and discretion
- Superb planning, project management, analysis, multitasking and execution abilities
- A fast learner and strong self-starter with good initiative and a hands-on attitude to get things done!
- Strong problem-solving skills and mindset
- A charismatic, trustworthy, and relatable team player
- Proficient in HR tools (HRIS, ATS, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice (if possible).
- Responsible for overseeing payroll processing, calculation of wages, benefits, statutory deductions, commissions and overtime for full-time and part-time employees, ensuring accurate records of payroll documentation
- Responsible for recruitment, interview arrangement, preparing offer letters, internship programmes and onboarding arrangements for new hires (office and retail employees)
- Responsible for all People-related operations matters including but not limited to implementation and management of HRIS tools, Compensation & Benefits, orientation programs, training programs, IT user requisition for email accounts and IT equipment etc.
- Responsible for People-related administrative record keeping such as attendance/ leave/medical leave records, insurance/ medical schemes and employee personnel records, ensuring all information is kept up-to-date on a timely basis
- Initiating, planning and executing company events or activities regularly for office and retail stores for employee engagement and other Talent Management initiatives
- Office Management: Chief liaison for all office-related matters, decor, stationary, office supplies, pantry, etc
- Oversee general compliance pertaining to all People matters i.e. employment legislation, benefits, wage subsidies, termination etc
- To carry out other ad-hoc duties or work as and when required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimally a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimally 1 to 2 years of relevant HR experience with good hands-on experience in HR operations (including payroll administration)
- Relevant experience in Retail or related industries would be a plus!
Perks & Benefits:
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities