Job Description :
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Analyse/ prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Preparation of design report, calculation, drawings, materials specification and details/ schedules for projects.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Ability to source for materials and subcontractors for project tendering.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineer.
- Check and verify claims from sub-contractors.
- Check and verify progress of project claims to clients.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience preferably in engineering project management.
- Added advantage if with AutoCAD drawing knowledge.
- Able to travel or outstation.
- High initiative and independent
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
19 & 20, Jalan Besi 5, Desa Perindustrian Kulai, Kelapa Sawit, 81030 Kulai
Click to view the location on Google maps