1. Assist in attendance checking Local, Foreign & Contract – ALOR SETAR
2. Checking on the staff leave entitlement and updated in excel listing and make sure all original copy had submitted to HR Penang. – ALOR SETAR (LOCAL Daily & Contract)
3. Responsible in collecting and keeping all new joiner P-file complete (i.e.: Letter Offer, IC, Application Form, Bank Acc No. and etc.) and compile before payroll cutoff. – ALOR SETAR (LOCAL)
4. Responsible in system and excel file updating for workers Insurance and “Skhppa”.
5. Keep updating on the Levy renewal for Foreign Worker.
6. Preparing and collecting passport copy for FW SOCSO register purpose and follow up with FWCS policy expired.
7. Assist in updating HRIS system foreign worker SOCSO new register no. (AS - Local)
8. Ensure employee master record is well updated and captured in the system, regardless of new hire or existing employees.
9. Processing of foreigner worker termination and holiday DN and updated to excel and HRIS system.
10. Updating all the inter- branch transfer record.
11. Register Local New Hire EPF account registration no.
12. Assist Ms Lim Wei Ching calculate and check attendance of NJK worker.
13. Assist Ms Lim Wei Ching update employee section and cost center that extra from monthly manpower report.
14. Assist checking on annual EA form generated from system. (AS – Local)
15. Ensure proper filling and safe keeping of all HR related documentations.
16. Responsible in key the updated Section, Department and Factory to HRIS system.
17. Assist in preparing of payroll reports and other HR reports as per request by Management from time to time.
18. Prepare CP21 and CP22A for termination and holiday.
19. Update daily bank transaction for 0919 and 2100 bank account number
20. Assist in any other HR tasks / special projects as assigned by the Senior HR Exec / Manager.
1. Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Human Resource / Business Studies/ Administration / Management or equivalent
1. Computer literate in word processing and spreadsheet.
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Minimum 1 year working experience in manufacturing environment
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave