RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY:
- Responsible to liaise and communicate with customers on new program / project / product development activities.
- Communicate and lead internal team to meet desired new program / project / product development outcome that meet or exceed customer expectation. Develop project timeline base on baseline provided by customers and achievable suppliers schedule.
- Tracking and monitoring weekly activities of new program / project / product development achievement and status.
- Manage customer samples build requirements such as DVT Builds, Special Build and Engineering Build internally meeting customer required date line.
- Manage the customer 3D / 2D / BOM list with Doc Con personnel before and after new program / products launched.
- Request and track 3D / 2D DFM and DFC from engineering team. Window to liaise with customers on DFM and DFM matters supported by subject experts.
- Lead internal DFM Review meeting and provide internal feedback to superior if any potential design and manufacturing issues arise.
- Communicate and work with material team personnel internally and provide quotes to customers.
- Follow up on quotation approval and PO closures from customers.
- Conduct periodical customer satisfaction survey and improvement plan if required.
- Flexible traveling to supplier sites and customer as and when required.
- Ability to work under dynamic working environment.
- To work with external customer on customer satisfaction yearly survey. Any other tasks that assigned by superior
- Min Diploma Holder preferable in Business Management field or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in Program Management, Business Unit or related field Must process basic knowledge in manufacturing process such as Plastic Injection Moulding.
- Metal Stamping, Secondary process, Assembly and others.
- Must process basic knowledge in tooling fabrication process.
Skill & TRAINING REQUIRED :
- Good knowledge in high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Quality tools is an advantage
- Sound experience in manufacturing processes, especially mechanical components related
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and management skill
- Ability to work independently and with confidence
Perks & Benefits
G-1-2 & G-1-3 Lorong Bayan Indah 1
Click to view the location on Google maps