We are looking for a Administrative Assistant into join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to record & track building daily complaints/breakdowns (from tenants/Facilities Management team/in house service provider).
- Notify/arrange/follow-up Facilities Management team on daily complaints/ breakdown/ request and update & track the rectification works status and completion date.
- Prepare building licenses, permit & approval listing and arrange to renew these licenses, permits & approvals.
- Follow-up with management for signing/ approvals of requisition (work/job, CAPEX, outsource authorization. etc).
- In charge of all administration work on Facilities Management office including processing of renovation forms/ fire sprinkler discharge form/ permit to work and also to order facilities management office stationeries and consumable item for use at pantry.
- This position to be based at Shah Alam.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in business administration, business management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with common office software. (MS Office).
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and interact with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities