- Manage purchasers' files for the respective projects assigned by HOD/HOG.
- Prompt issuance of progress billings and payment receipts.
- Liaise with purchasers, solicitors, and end-financiers to expedite the documentation process and expedite collection to ensure healthy cash flow.
- Carrying out the necessary functions during the delivery of vacant possession.
- Liaise with purchasers, solicitors, and end-financiers for the process of transfer and charge, sub-sales, refinancing, and auction cases.
- Prepare timely Sales Administration Reports for the respective projects and any other report assigned by HOD/HOG.
- Ensure timely and smooth front-end monthly closing.
- Attend to purchaser's call/walk-in and handles queries pertaining to Sales Administration matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity (for non-degree holders).
- Preferably Senior Executive/Executive specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Experience in using Property Management System and other Microsoft application software in particular Microsoft Excel and Words.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
13, Lorong Elmina 4, Bandar Saujana Utama, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps