- Ensure full compliance with customs and related regulations.
- Manage all customs-related activities including other government regulating authorities with regards to licencing, permits and other necessary applications.
- Liaise with customs authorities for related matters at all times.
- Guide and support all products (for instance Sea Freight, Air Freight, Logistics and etc.), customers or suppliers with regards to customs brokerage and related tax regulations.
- Support Sales and Products in selling Customs Services.
- Work closely with IT pertaining to the latest update and technology requirement of customs clearance.
- Implement SOP’s related to customs policies and processes in line with legal requirements.
- Min SPM or Certificate in Logistics / Freight Forwarding or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Custom Brokerage and Freight Forwarding Industries .
- Knowledge on the various INCOTERMS, product classification and HS Code.
- Reliable, able to work independently and have a desire to grow with the Company.
- Possess confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership and good interpersonal with effective communication skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess strong analytical skills and solution driven.
- Possess own transport
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance ( handphone & transportation, etc.)
No.26 (1s & 2nd Floor), Jalan Kasuarina, 8/ks 7, Bandar Botanik,41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps