- Perform marketing and prepare financing proposal for SME Customers until disbursement.
- Recommend suitable Bank’s products that fit customers’ business needs.
- Comply with internal and external standards, risk and compliance requirements in all financing application activities.
- Provide end-to-end customer relationship management.
- Execute task in account management and coordinate specific interventions.
- Plan and execute collection and post disbursement workout / restructuring activities.
- Prepare request for changes to terms at financing (pre and post disbursement).
- Implement and adherence to regulatory guidelines and compliance.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in SME or Commercial banking.
- Excellent communication, listening and writing skills.
- Ability to structure financial solutions and packaging to SME.
- Good interpersonal, negotiations and analytical skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the business environment and Malaysian economy.
- Ability to analyse and understand financial statement and data.
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities