- Monitoring network usage and health status in compliance with security policies.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Coordinate and perform penetration testing and patching.
- Responsible for local organization data security and personnel security internal control, drive employee awareness training and compliance standards for the company.
- Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of working experience in related field.
- Having experience in support for mainstream industry solutions will be added advantage. (Cisco, HPE Aruba, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Ruckus, Citrix etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Firewall / IPS / WAF and monitoring tools.
Interested Candidates, kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities