Job Requirement – Required Skills (Sr. Engineer / Sr.Technician)
- Diploma/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Min. 2 to 3 years of working experience in deployment, maintenance and administration on Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Platform
- Experienced in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying and managing Microsoft 365 services.
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.
- Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and have strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
- Experienced in implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources on Azure.
Job Requirement – Required Skills (Jr.Technician)
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidate due to natural of business
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experiences in related field.
- Knowledge in Windows application, etc. system backup, antivirus software, remote software.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and in Networking.
- Knowledge/experience in supporting Point-of-Sale and/or cloud accounting software is an added advantage.
- Experience in PC troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting hardware such as receipt printer, cash drawer, label scale machine and etc.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- A responsible and committed person.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
Working Hour: 8.30am to 5.30pm – 1 hour Lunch
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities