ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an accounts payable assistant, you'll be asked to perform accounting and clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Maintaining Supplier Master records
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Reconciling Supplier Statement
- Paying Trade creditor, Non Trade creditor, employees claims and verifying expense.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SKILL:
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to complete work on schedule
- Minimum Diploma in Accounts/Finance;
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related field;
- Familiarity with accounting programs and software;
- Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & SOCSO
- Personal development opportunities