- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Organising meetings and appointments
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Plan and manage Company and MD’s family events if necessary
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess at least a Degree or higher in Business Studies or certification would be considered an advantage.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant would be advantage.
- Flexibility and adaptability
Perks & Benefits
- Anual performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
88, InterCity, Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana Mergong, 05150 Alor Setar, Kedah Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps