1 ) To response to customer claim and participate in customer meeting and discusion
2 ) To incharge of customer audit and action follow up
3 ) To perform process capability study
4 ) To incharge of ISO coordinator (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001)
5 ) To incharge of statistical process control data base for QC Department.
6 ) Conduct Measuring system Analysis (MSA )
7 ) Participate in Advance Product Quality Planning & Control Plan, FMEA & etc. (if applicable only)
8 ) To incharge as RoHS Coordinator
9 ) Monitor and improve QC activities
10 ) To incharge of CMM application and training
11 ) To incharge of new system development & follow up (if applicable only)
12 ) To execute & maintain company's objective.
13 ) To fulfill QMS & EMS activities upon assigned.
14 ) To train, coach and supervise her subordinates
15 ) To monitor and coordinate supplier/ subcon quality issue ( audit, discussion, counter measure follow up)
16) Responsible for coordinating suppliers and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirement of the company.
17) Any other task assigned by superior
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Industrial or Engineering
- 2 years working experiences
- Wiling to work at Senai and own transport.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Leave
- Annual Leave