- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia, preferred Mandarin speaking.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing will be an advantage
- Experience in Invoicing & D.O.
- Stock check
- To provide general admin and clerical duties on daily basis such as filling, documentation, data entry and etc.
- To control stock movement and to ensure the record at production is updated and accurate.
- To assist in issuing DO and to assist production department in QC matters.
- Receiving daily trucks movement details from operation Manager
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery and arranging for services as necessary
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
PT31116 JALAN RAWANG, TAMAN SELAYANG BARU
Click to view the location on Google maps