- Able to perform technical quality control and content compliance adhering to the standards and guidelines.
- Able to perform editing tasks on NLE software’s such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Da Vinci Resolve, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- No room for errors and commitment to job accuracy at all times.
- Submit technical reports on quality and content when required.
Capabilities and Skills
- Required languages: English & Bahasa Melayu, he/she must be able to speak and write in these languages fluently
- Highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in fast-paced environments while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with minimal supervision while managing tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong individual lead who is passionate and takes initiative
- Communicate clearly and professionally (written and verbal) with team members, internally(company)
- Able to contribute media related ideas and solutions
- Able to analyse, identify, and describe issues in video and audio materials
- Identify potential issues in projects and preventing these issues to compromise the projects
- Able to actively participate in sending out feedback and flagging issues in the files, suggesting solution to issues
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Level 5, Menara Suezcap 2, KL Gateway No.2, Jalan Kerinchi
Click to view the location on Google maps