- To provide all aspects of quality surveyor scope of works covering pre and post contract work for Property & Construction Division.
- Job Responsibilities:
- The following duties are not exclusive and certain items require delegation in whole or in part to be adequately fulfilled.
- Examine estimates of material, equipment and labour costs, performance requirements and delivery schedules.
- Prepare tenders, process specification, test and progress reports and other exhibits that may be required.
- Review and analyze new contracts for agreement and consistency with proposal, negotiate contracts and amendments with vendors or subcontractors.
- Control project cost to ensure overall budget of projects is maintained from inception to completion.
- Prepare feasibility studies, prepare tender and contract documents, bill of quantities and tender evaluation and recommendation.
- Handle all contractual matter (if any) on projects undertaken by the company.
- Check and verify monthly progress claim and variation orders for approval and payment.
- Perform any other duties as directed from time to time by immediate superior and Management of the company.
- Degree in QS, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years related working experience preferably in building and construction industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Interior Designing or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
A-23-02, EKOCHERAS NO.693, JALAN CHERAS, BATU 5 56000 KUALA LUMPUR, WP KUALA LUMPUR.
Click to view the location on Google maps