- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR generalist service to all KUKA ASEAN sites.
- Implement and monitor HR processes and policies in accordance with local legislation, relevant agreements and compliance with HR global and region Processes
- Recruitment and selection of highest qualified candidates to meet key role requirements of operating and functional areas in conjunction with the relevant line manager.
- Prepare and administer employment offers and contracts in accordance with legislation and company policies.
- Facilitate and maintain intern program in line with relevant line management.
Coordinate in-house and external public training programs and administer the pre and post training evaluation.
- Work with line managers to perform TNA to identify the training and development needs of employees, develop training schedules, organize and track training of employees.
- Organize, coordinate and monitor the progress of new hire onboarding and job induction programs.
- Facilitate the Performance Management for ASEAN in accordance with the global processes.
- Coordinate with local management in identifying employees for succession planning and leadership development pathways.
Provide an advisory service on Industrial and Employee relations matters to management and staff.
- Coach line managers in people performance and disciplinary process.
Administer merit increase process in line with KUKA’s internal salary structure and Hay job evaluation methodology ensuring competitive ‘market rates’ on remuneration offerings.
- Supervise the operation of job evaluation, review of job descriptions and performance appraisal program.
- Manage the ASEAN visa immigration process for hiring of offshore employees and be responsible for the renewal and adherence of KUKA’s nomination for business sponsorship in ASEAN
- Prepare and maintain personnel files and records in line with legislative requirements.
- Prepare periodical HR reports to include but not limited to vacancy report, fluctuation report and other ad-hoc reports as required by KUKA’s division or hub business, identifying any HR risks or pertinent trends.
- Roll out global and region HR initiatives to ASEAN as appropriate
- Promote and coordinate various communication channels e.g. Local pages, notice boards, newsletters etc.
- Be an active part of the local country management team and contribute as a team member to the growth of the company; and a contributing role to the HR ASEAN
- Preferably minimum 10 years’ relevant HR working experience, preferably as HRBP.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong communication skills
Result oriented, decision-making competence, aptitude for planning and organization, communication skills, team player, interpersonal skill
Possess strong honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- High level of personal dynamism and initiative Independent or able to work with minimum supervision
Perks & Benefits
- European based working culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Competitive employee benefits
- Conducive working environment
No. 5, Jalan PPU 2A, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama i32, 47100 Puchong, Selangor / Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps