- Company Background : Manufacturing Industry
- Great Learning Opportunity, Friendly Colleagues & etc.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays(8.30am to 5.30pm) & Alternate Saturdays (8.30am to 12.30pm)
- Primarily responsible in requirement study, analysis, design and development of systems.
- To carry out implementation of system including programming and system testing.
- To provide post-implementation system supports.
- To involve in systems and user documentation development (Functional, Program, User Specifications).
- Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent study.
- Open for Fresh Degree (training will be provided)
- Prefer candidate with experience in dot.Net Framework, ASP.Net, VB.Net or C#.Net
- Prefer candidate with experience in SQL server (stored procedure creation / modification, database design and general database management
- Knowledge in MSSQL (for reporting), DevExpress Tools, ASPX (web development).
- Added advantages if experience in Android Development
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, able to work
- independently and with good self-initiative.
- MUST willing to work in Shah Alam
- MUST willing to work on alternate Saturdays.
If you interested in this position, just click "APPLY" button for application.
Or you may send in your updated resume to email@example.com (Please indicate the post applied)
****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance