- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Coordinate in the performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual evaluations).
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department's budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field; MSC is a plus
- Work experience at leat 2 to 3 years as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems / Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Prefer on known of employment act system knowledge on qpay recruitment process - Perkeso and KWSP
- Knowledge of employment foreign workers
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
3, Jalan Laksamana 1A/KS7, Taman Sentosa, 41200 Klang, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps