Basic Job Functions:
- Assist Restaurant Manager in directing & organizing the staff to ensure service good.
- Responsible to ensure all complaint made by customer rectified immediately.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in training and supervising the outlet staff.
- serve food and beverages (include alcohol drinks) to our customers.
- Supervise dining room activity to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness of outlet on daily basis.
- Cash handling.
- Prepare and submit monthly report.
- Solicit feedback from guest or customer concerning the service, foods, and beverages offering in the outlet.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Able to serve alcohol beverages.
- Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Any combination of education, training or experience in F&B or hospitality.
- 1 to 3 years working experience in F&B or hospitality.
- Preferably with working experience in Japanese Restaurant.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
20th Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur (Locked Bag No. 11047, 50990 Kuala Lumpur)
Click to view the location on Google maps