Job Description :
- Make necessary preparations for installation for home Wi-Fi and router.
- Responsible for end-to-end Wi-Fi installation process
- Providing assistance in consultation, configuration and troubleshoot of Customers’ Premise Equipment
- Perform triple play services testing including High-Speed Internet (HIS) speed test
- Cross selling company's service and products to new customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering / IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Has experiences related to CCTV, Wi-Fi installer experience is a plus.
- Certificate : CA1C , CA2C will be added advantage
- Must possess with own Car and Driving license
If you're interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to :
Amanda Loo (Ms)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture