- To manage a portfolio of clients which entails preparing work plans, monitoring of work-in-progress and ensuring that deliverables (eg. draft financial statements) meet the requirements of both the clients and firm.
- To lead and manage a team of subordinates and ensuring that audit and other related assignments are performed in accordance with the approved standards on auditing and/or other relevant requirements. In this regard, the ability to provide on the job guidance is essential.
- To review and finalise deliverables and relevant job reports to Audit Partners for purpose of evaluation and approval.
- Candidates must possess a degree in accounting or professional qualification recognised by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- A sound knowledge in approved accounting standards - MFRS/MPERS, approved standards on auditing - ISA, Malaysian tax laws and Companies Act 2016 and strong analytical skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and diligent while carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- High degree of commitment to meet auditing and related requirements and set deadlines.
- Ability to provide guidance, training and motivation for subordinates.
- Abilitiy to work with minimal supervision and interact effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Proficency in both written and spoken English.
Perks & Benefits
- Location of office is near to public transportation system (MRT, LRT & Monorail).
- Confirmed staff will be covered by our group's medical insurance and personal accident insurance scheme subject to insurability.
- Annual subscription to one professional accounting body (MIA/MICPA/ICAEW/ACCA/CPA Australia) paid by firm.
- External and internal training on accounting, auditing, taxation and other related subjects.
- Company's trip and sports club activities.
12th Floor, Wisma Tun Sambanthan, No. 2, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman,
Click to view the location on Google maps