- To perform audit of public listed and private limited companies in accordance with the approved standards of auditing and internal audit programmes.
- To perform assessment of the sufficiency and adequacy of internal controls and accounting records of an entity.
- To perform financial due diligence review, agreed upon procedures or other related services.
- Candidates must possess a degree in accounting or professional qualification that is recognised by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. Those who are sitting for their final stage of professional examination (eg. ACCA or its equivalent) but with extensive audit experience can also apply.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of auditing, accounting and taxation subjects is essential.
- Proficency in both written and spoken English.
- Able to travel outstation for work assignments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and improve on knowldege and skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Location of office is near to public transportation system (MRT, LRT & Monorail).
- Confirmed staff will be covered by our group's medical insurance and personal accident insurance scheme subject to insurability.
- Financial support and study leave for staff sitting for MICPA/ICAEW/ACCA/CPA Australia examination.
- Training provided on accounting, auditing, taxation and other related subjects.
- Company's trip and sports club activities.
12th Floor, Wisma Tun Sambanthan, No. 2, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman,
Click to view the location on Google maps