- To assist in loading & unloading of goods from suppliers/transporters' truck
- To participate in requisitioning, expediting, receiving, inspecting, storing, distributing, and accounting for materials, supplies, tools, and equipment in store
- To assist in processing and compiling related documents on sales and purchase orders
- To retrieving accurately based on "first in first out"
- To record all stock transaction in Accounting software by daily basis, justify monthly transaction documents and report the variance
- To handle Purchase Request and follow up with the Supplier on the delivery time.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- To conduct monthly and yearly stock count
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- To collect Stock Requisition from the production floors and arranging the required items and distribute to the requester.
- Keep the store tidy and clean
- To perform ad-hoc task assigned by superior and Management
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM.
- At least 2 Year(s) of related working experience.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Prefer have experience in engineering / construction storekeeping, inventory control, recordkeeping or associated work
- Good knowledge of computers
- Forklift driving experience & practice safety at all time
- Good attendance and be always responsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
- Preferable Male candidates.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
19 & 20, Jalan Besi 5, Desa Perindustrian Kulai, Kelapa Sawit, 81030 Kulai
Click to view the location on Google maps