- Responsible for preparation for full set of accounts
- Lead and manage all finance and accounting activities within the group of companies
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial statement and report
- Manage cash flow, forecasting and ensure all banking matters are diligently and duly attended
- Handling all tax matters such as corporate tax, SST etc
- Preparation of business plan, taxation, budgeting / forecasting and actual financial performance
- In charge of the audits (external audit and internal audit)
- Compliance to control process & procedures
- Supervise and review the work performance of subordinates
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- In-depth knowledge in the financial sector.
- Computer literate with accounting software.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Good knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Required language(s) English, Chinese & Malay
- Ability to speak in mandarin/cantonese is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
2A, Jalan Alam 1, Bandar Alam Masai, Masai, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps