MFP Cloud is expanding its team in Iskandar Puteri and has vacancies for the position of Assistant Accounts Manager. Working with a team of Accounts Executives and Junior Associates, this position offers growth opportunities and will challenge the accountant and manager in you with the following responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Operations department.
- Manage work allocations to Operations staff
- Review professional work carried out by Operations department staff
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements for clients
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations on accountancy and tax industry related matters
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives and firm practice directions set out by management.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions for clients
- Coordinate and manage all accounting and tax deadlines for clients
Whilst MFP Cloud's ideal candidate will be a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and hold a professional ACCA qualification, these are the minimum requirements you should possess:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager in an accounting professional services firm
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and results-oriented.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code on Fridays
- Open culture