- Create new formula for food supplement.
- Responding to the findings of sensory and taste panels
- Regional R&D and production support for contract manufacturing in Malaysia and overseas market.
- Staying ahead of consumer taste trends.
- Organize and manage internal and customer projects, assign to related department for execution process and monitor whole procedure in event to produce wanted product.
- Handling in product discussion acquired by customer and provide technical / scientific advice.
- Perform products presentation with technical / scientific knowledge in convincing customer of decision making.
- Coordinate and conduct internal workshop with fellow colleagues in other departments for team work effort.
- Fully support Head HACCP and Halal compliance team.
- Support Regulatory Affairs Exec and serves as back up during his/her absence (he will do the same for R&D division).
- Suggest ideas of improving product margin (specification & costing).
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree, Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Food Science or equivalent field
- Excellent knowledge in food sciences with minimum of 5 years industrial experience in R&D food environment
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicated.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
No. 11, Jalan PTP 1/2, Taman Perindustrian Tasik Perdana, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps