- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to top management while recommending further courses of action.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization and operation accounting efficiency
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Timely submission of internal & external reporting
- Compliance to control process & procedures
- Improve reliability of financial information capturing & reporting
- Tightening internal control on assets and spending
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Able to execute company’s budgeting control
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/duties as assigned
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- In-depth knowledge in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Good knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Ability to speak in mandarin/cantonese is an advantage.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CIMA or equivalent is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
14th Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps