- Oversee operations of the Finance & Accounting Department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Monitor and maintain all functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit control.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Management while recommending courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction and margin increase opportunities.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaise with Tax Agents, Auditors and Company Secretary to ensure statutory compliance and timely submissions.
- 6 years experience in Finance or Accounting (2 years in a senior position).
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or professional certification* in Finance, Accounting or Commerce (* ACCA/ICAEW/CPA/CIMA/CA).
- Hotel and/or property industry experience.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- Understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of tax, audit, accounting and statutory legislation and regulations.
- Good analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Staff meals
- Good working environment
Acappella Suite Hotel, 8 Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13,
Click to view the location on Google maps