WE ARE GROWING RAPIDLY AND LOOKING FOR AMBITIOUS EMPLOYEES TO BE PART OF OUR INSPIRING TEAM!
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline with consistent good result (CGPA 3.3 and above).
- A strong talent with minimum 2 – 3 years working experience with high ability to execute works.
- A proven tracking record of implementing successful marketing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics.
- Have experience using marketing software and tools.
- Familiar with social media and web analytics.
- Motivate toward career growth and learning.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent in organization and time management skills.
- A result-driven mind-set and a strategic, creative, and analytical thinking style.
- Fresh graduates with more than one year experience in any related field with outstanding attitude are encouraged to apply, as our future leadership program awaits for you.
- Develop and improve the existing marketing strategies.
- Develop new marketing activities such as event on social media, physical events or collaboration with related parties to reach the target audiences/customers.
- Prepare and align content strategy across all platforms in line with business goals.
- Refer market research to assess current trends.
- Organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information and action plans.
- Analyse data, generate meaningful insights, and present actionable business reviews to upper management.
- To produce daily and monthly reports as well as related marketing materials.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives established by upper management.
- Monitor all marketing activities and subsequently do analysation based on variety of metric and write performance reports.
- Identify opportunities by monitoring the market trend and consumer market activity.
- Lead the marketing strategies and action plans by cooperating between the internal and external team, to ensure all the tasks are completed successfully and delivered on time.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities