- Study product samples and communicate effectively with product designers and developers to understand technical concepts.
- Write or revise current document contents.
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff.
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of technical concepts.
- Select appropriate mediums, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content.
- Ideally, you should KNOW HOW TO WRITE and possess the necessary experience in technical writing.
- Excellent written skills in English is a MUST.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for end users.
- You are creative and adept at using images, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts to better help users in understanding complex information within the document.
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a plus.
- Background in engineering or computer science is an advantage
- You can think critically with an aptitude to problem-solve your way out of a complex situation.
- You are a team player with great skills at communicating with developers, engineers and peers.
- Good time-management skills.
Please visit https://sites.google.com/entrypass.net/careers for more positions.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks
- Personal leave