What do you need to do in this role:
This is a technical role as part of an application development team working on web-based systems with the responsible for full-lifecycle design, development, deployment, maintenance and enhancement of web applications. Candidate need to be able to work with people of different culture and able to learn fast on the technology and application aspects.
The System Developer would work closely with end user to understand the business model, requirements and translate them into software technical requirements and design document.
Candidate would also supporting 3rd party vendor software such as system setup, system upgrade and initial investigation of user complain.
In addition, the candidate would be required to develop mobile application including integration with existing / new system.
What do you need to have to be successul in this role:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience in web application development. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database.
- Preferably knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in Laravel PHP framework.
- Skill / Experience in mobile apps development (native) will be an added advantage.
Skills required for this role:
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Perks & Benefits
- We offer a 5-day work per week
- No need to work on shift
- Enjoy work-life balance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities