- To prepare technical proposal including Method Statement and sketch drawing as requested by client;
- To visit job sites and report on job site progress;
- To attend pre-construction and site meetings;
- To disseminate information pertaining to projects from direct superior to site supervisors;
- To act as 'liaison officer' between office and site on documentation matter;
- To monitor work schedule as planned by Senior Engineer/Director;
- To assist in preparing technical specification as requested by other department and client;
- To monitor program cost activity to achieve an "in budget" result;
- To review and monitor project progress to assure quality complies to client's requirement;
- To contribute to team effort in order to accomplish expected results;
- To provide reports to management as scheduled;
- To undertake assignment or duties assigned by Top Management;
- To do post-mortem report for each project and suggest for improvement;
- To develop and deliver progress reports to management;
- To prepare Project Quality Plan (PQP) upon receiving NPN from Sales department;
- To submit daily and weekly report as per schedule;
- To prepare and submit (if office project) progress claim monthly on assigned project;
- To collect certificate of payment for all the progress claim sent;
- To act as a "safety committee" whenever needed in projects assigned;
- To conduct joint inspection for handover panel/projects;
- To cover or backup any engineer that not available.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering, Building Science or related discipline.
- Knowledgeable in environmental, safety and health practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated person, able to work independently and with RIGHT ATTITUDE.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD / Adobe Illustrator is pre-requisite.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Possess driving license and own vehicle.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 70-1, Jalan PJS 5/30, Pusat Dagangan Petaling Jaya Selatan (PJCC),
Click to view the location on Google maps