- Responsible for planning and sourcing, as well as adhering to the progress of the entire proposal process working in tandem with the departments involved.
- Assist in request for quotation (pre-sales & post-sales), purchase order documents issuance, payment terms, lead-time, terms & conditions.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the best payment term
- Update approved supplier list and follow up all Supplier Qualification documents required.
- Ensure timely response from Supplier for all RFQ (pre-sales & post-sales) and all documents control well managed.
- Update supplier performance results and follow up on supplier corrective action plan and execution from suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in preferably Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the same capacity, with relevant exposure to engineering and construction/project procurement
- Has experience in Procurement/Purchasing function
- Possess knowledge and experience in logistic and shipping
- Specialized skill in import & export knowledge
- Flexibility in short-notice business travelling when necessary
Note: The client is an MNC company which is handling for logistic / warehouse for big heavy machines. Open for any candidates with a short notice period and able to travel when requested.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities