- Handle payroll administration, recruitment, training and development, employee relations (EE & ER), compensation and benefits, and security.
- Facilitate pre-onboard, onboarding and blending in programmes for new employees to ensure an enriching orientation experience.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees who have resigned, to gauge the attrition reasons and recommend the necessary actions for improvement.
- Conduct training needs analysis and recommend improvement programmes for employees to close competency gaps.
- Prepare, monitor and execute yearly training budget and programmes for employees.
- Provide feedback, coaching and mentoring to staff on performance.
- Involve in restructuring of organization to meet the Division’s expansion and growth.
- Develop and implement HR policies, strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensuring the implementation of company policy, SOP, rules and regulations, and monitor compliance to be in line with the company’s goals and employee’s needs.
- Prepares and maintains company’s organisational chart and handbook on policies and procedures.
- Handle foreign workers affairs.
- Any other job/duties assigned by immediate superior and management
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma and Degree/Post Graduate in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): IR, Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge in Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relations Act 1967
- Possess high level of professionalism, organising, counselling, problem solving skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Candidates who possess strong IR experience, competency in investigation and experience in handling court cases are most welcome to apply
- Computer literate & competent in MS office.
- Good interpersonal & communication skill to effectively interact with people at all level.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
NO. 12, JALAN SEPADU B25/25, TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN AXIS, SEKSYEN 25, 40400 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
Click to view the location on Google maps