- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accounting or professional qualification
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- Possess knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
No. 22 & 23, Jalan Kepong, Jinjang Selatan, 52000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps